Weekends and holidays from May 7 to June 9, 2023.
Every day from June 10 to September 4, 2023.
Weekends and holidays from September 5 to October 9, 2023.
For visitors arriving after 4 p.m., the 'low season' rate applies.
Applicable taxes (GST and QST) are included.
Adult | $22
Senior (65 and over)* | $21
Kid - 6 to 17 years old (accompanied) | $7
Kid - 5 years old and younger (accompanied) | Free of charge
Passport - 2 days | $35
An entrance fee includes
- access to the premises for the day
- the educational brochure for the visit
- access to the exhibitions in the Pointe Platon Manor
- access to the 10 thematic gardens (more than 2,800 varieties of plants)
- access to the hiking trails in the ancient seigniorial forest
- privileged access to the St. Lawrence River
Methods of payment accepted
Cash, direct payment and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
* Proof of age or status required.
These prices are subject to change without notice.