Weekends and holidays from May 1st to June 10, 2022.
Every day from June 11 to September 5, 2022.
Weekends and holidays from September 6 to October 10, 2022.
For visitors arriving after 4 p.m., the 'low season' rate applies.
Applicable taxes (GST and QST) are included.
Adult | $20
Senior (65 and over)* | $19
Student (with ID card)* | $15
13 to 17 years old (accompanied) | $3
12 years old and younger (accompanied) | Free of charge
Passport - 2 days | $30
An entrance fee includes
- access to the premises for the day
- the educational brochure for the visit
- access to the exhibitions in the Pointe Platon Manor (except from Monday to Friday from May 1st to June 10 and from September 6 to October 10, 2022)
- access to the 10 thematic gardens (more than 2,700 varieties of plants)
- access to the hiking trails in the ancient seigniorial forest
- privileged access to the St. Lawrence River
Methods of payment accepted
Cash, direct payment and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
* Proof of age or status required.
These prices are subject to change without notice.